- Data of the Company
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 onwards (GDPR), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of digital rights and Law 34/2002 of 11 of July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI), be informed henceforth that the person in charge of the personal data processed on the Website golfinenglish.com, (hereinafter, the “Website”) is Golf In English, (hereinafter the Company).
This Website uses a technology called “cookies” in order to facilitate User navigation, show them information of interest whenever they access the Website and improve the quality of services. The User can find in the Cookies Policy information about the type of cookies used, the purposes for which they are used and the options available to control or eliminate them. In the event that the User requires additional information about the cookies used on the Website, they can use the contact form on the website, or send their query to the email: email@example.com.
- What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a device (computer or mobile device) which, among others, is intended to store, update and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information contained and the way users’ equipment is used, cookies can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages visited, the time spent on the Website and the actions taken, as well as the sites visited just before and after the visit. Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
- Cookies affected by the regulations and excepted cookies
The cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, not those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
- What types of cookies exist?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
Affiliate cookies: allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
Technical and functional cookies: are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- Cookies used on this website
Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, for security elements while browsing, for storingcontent for video broadcasting or sound or for sharing content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration region from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: Are those that, when treated by GolfInEnglish or by third parties, allowing the quantification of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, the browsing on the website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services to the user.
Advertising cookies: Are those that, when treated by GolfInEnglish or by third parties, allow the management in the most efficient way possible of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that it makes of our website. To do this the users’ browsing habits can be analysed and advertising can be shown related to browsing histories and habits.
Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies: The web pages of the sponsors may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
This is a list of the names of cookies, types, owners, functions and expirations, for example:
- PHPSESSID: a technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is deleted when the user closes the browser.
- _lang: a technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when the usercloses the browser.
- ac_cookies: a technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: A Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, another user will be considered. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request rate – limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma: AGoogle Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _utmb: A Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival on the web page. It expires 30 minutes from the last update.
- _utmc: A Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the user closes the browser.
- _utmt: A Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: A Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: A Google Analytics cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user reached the website. It expires 6 months from the last update.
- Revocation of consent to install cookies and how to delete cookies from the browser
- Select the Tools icon
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings. • Delete cookies:
Click on All cookies and site data… • Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear Browsing Data (Clear Cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here:
Internet explorer. version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here:
Firefox. version 18
Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins
- Using the “Delete Time Range” dropdown menu, select All.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close and restart the browser. You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy. For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here:https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
- Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Clear all website data
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser. For more information about Safari click here:
Options – Advanced – Cookies. The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here:
Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the browser installed.
However, please note that, in most cases, deleting or disabling Cookies could affect the functionality of the Website and limit access to certain areas or services offered through it.