To be confirmed
Play The Belfry, the spiritual home of The Ryder Cup and European Tour events, as well as the Forest of Arden, home to numerous European Tour events.
Stay at The Belfry hotel and eat, sleep, and breathe golf and English for four days. Walk the same fairways as legends in the game, such as Seve Ballesteros, Jose Maria Olazabal and Tiger Woods.
Participants will be surrounded by native speakers for 14 hours a day. Most English learners say their objective is to improve their speaking and listening skills, which is more difficult if you are not surrounded by natives. In this immersion, participants will be exposed to English speakers for more time in one day than in any other day of their life.
It is the perfect opportunity to improve language skills, while playing golf, safe in the knowledge that everything has been organised from the moment you leave Spain until your return.
Participants in this unique immersion will obtain:
- An English themed welcome pack
- 54 holes of golf on three wonderful Championship courses that have hosted numerous tournaments and the Ryder Cup
- 14 hours of daily exposure to English speaking natives
- Confidence to converse with natives in different contexts and atmospheres over prolonged periods of time, improved fluency and enhanced listening skills
- The comfort of going on an organised trip and being accompanied at all times by native speakers who will look after their requirements
To be confirmed. Below is a general example:
Meet at Madrid Barajas airport. Depart Madrid. Arrive at Manchester Airport. Transfer time of 80 minutes to hotel. Check in and rest. Golf at PGA Championship course. Dinner post round at hotel
Breakfast. Depart hotel for Golf at Forest of Arden Championship course (transfer time of 15 minutes). Return to hotel. Dinner at local pub
Breakfast. Golf at Brabazon course (host of 4 Ryder Cups). Snacks post round. Dinner at hotel
Breakfast. Check out. Depart hotel for transfer to Manchester airport. Depart Manchester. Arrive in Madrid
To be confirmed
Included in the price:
- Flights and transfers (booked by us)
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation at The Belfry Hotel
- Three rounds of golf (The PGA and The Brabazon courses at The Belfry and The Championship Course at The Forest of Arden)
- Ask the caddy experience (ask a question to a European Tour caddy and receive a personal answer)